September 17, 2014, 08:35:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the?  (Read 632 times)
Ingrid
Leet Detective
Dog Addict!

« on: December 01, 2005, 10:27:06 AM »

So yesterday my Mommy came home early and woke me up from my morning nap and forced me to go on a walk. Then on the walk we passed all these big, purple plants that Mommy says look like cabbage. I really wanted to smell them, each of them, but Mommy kept saying "Eh-eh, NO! We're late, let's go" and dragging me down the sidewalk! Finally we arrived at a store that had all kinds of treats and toys and bully sticks and I was so happy to be there, but then someone took me into a back room with other dogs and noisy things blowing hot air. Next thing I know, Mommy is gone and a stranger is pulling all my fur out!  xmasshake Five hours later, Mommy rescues me and then we leave the store without getting even one treat!  impatient She said I'd get a bully stick later, but come on! She took me to the dog run and that was fun because I got to run all around in my undercoat. It's like being naked! I ran all around and felt the cool air on me and it was so much fun. But then at home, the floors were suddenly very slippery and I couldn't run around anymore without slidding all over the place. Mommy said it's because they trimmed my paw fur.  whoknows When it was time for bed last night, I got a little chilly because I was still naked, but it was OK because I got to snuggle under Mommy's chin and share her fluffy pillow. When Mommy and Daddy left this morning, I tried to go with them because I don't want to get my fur pulled out again! Daddy said I need to stay home, though.  Sad Yesterday sure was strange!

Like Borders? Maybe you can help Marcy!
KatMoon
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2005, 10:43:28 AM »

Tell your mommy to post some before and after pictures. We hate the 'eh, eh', makes her sound like a goat but she doesn't seem to care. No idea what that noisy thing is you're talking about but it sure sounds awful.
Ingrid
Leet Detective
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 10:50:48 AM »

Here's before and after. The before pic is from a few weeks ago, but it still shows how much fur I had. The after pics shows my new collar too.

* masskilling.jpg (122.46 KB, 370x277 - viewed 63 times.)

* xmascollar2.jpg (119.6 KB, 430x323 - viewed 62 times.)

nevadamommy
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 10:52:52 AM »

oooo. that sounds scarey.  Shame on your mommy to make you wait for a treat.  I dont like to be naked.  I would not be happy to not have my coat on!! BRRR.  so did you get your bully stick after all??

Love Kodah
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 11:31:30 AM »

Ezzi.. you look so forlorn in the after pic!

My Dad took me to one of them places when I first camed to live here. He stayed with me tho. The ladywuz reel nice to me. But they cut all my hair off!!  Dad and Mom sez it wuz becuz the other people never brushed me and my hair wuz all madded to my skin. 

I felt like a puppy when they were done!!  dancydog

Ingrid
Leet Detective
Dog Addict!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2005, 01:28:32 PM »

I did get my bully stick. And I even got to pick it out of the box of chewies for myself. I tried to take a hoof too, but Mommy said I could only have one chewy. The bully stick was great, though.  Grin

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2005, 03:07:38 PM »

You had that bad of a day and your mommy didn't even get you something new there?

Ohhhh i would have been upset!  I would have just taken one.  I did that before while we were waiting in line at petco.  It was on the bottom shelf so i just helped myself.  My mommy looked shocked but the lady just laughed and said all dogs do that and she didn't have to pay.  If i would have known that i would have snucked more in my mouth!

love
Molly

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
beckybaker
Dog Addict!

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2005, 07:52:51 PM »

I don't have any fur to cut off but sometimes they make me go to this place where i have to get my head wet! i hate to have my head wet more than anything else in the world! don't they know we are supposed to smell like that? geez.
love, cooper

Hope for Natalee Holloway, STILL missing in Aruba.
Berner_girl
"...and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20b
Staff Writer

R.I.P. MT TOP's Secret Agent, C.G.C. "Kahaus"

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2005, 09:42:45 PM »

OOOH, you mean you got to go under the BLOW DRYER?!?!?!  I LOVE that thing!  I love getting baths and getting all wet so I can go under a blow dryer.  And a bully stick, too?  Man, you're lucky.

DigiKahaus

"News flash!  Living eventually causes death!" - fluffywulfie

"How ironic... you eat vegetarian, but you speak baloney."  - Bucky Katt/"Get Fuzzy"
Ingrid
Leet Detective
Dog Addict!

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 09:03:18 AM »

I didn't have to go under the dryer, but other dogs there did. I still needed to listen to it though! Cooper, I don't like getting my head wet, either. Molly, my mommy wouldn't let me get anything there because she said the treats are overpriced and high calorie. Whatever, if I put it in my mouth when no one's looking, it's free!  wink2 I don't even know what calories are and what the big stinkin' deal is. There was a bowl of biscuits on a counter, and if I were taller, like you, I would have helped myself. I certainly tried!

Malnmutt
Staff Writer

Cash, LT and Soda too!

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2005, 09:18:16 PM »

Dear Ezra,

If you lived near me I would have let you snuggle with me and all my extra fur after you felt naked because I like little flop earred dogs.

Luck butt you because you got a chewy. Mom says I can't have them because I get runny poop and it sticks in my fur but I think it's worth it.

Humans...psht.

Paige

(and Soda too!)
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanna change the world? There's nothing to it. There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster