August 25, 2019, 07:32:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LT  (Read 1710 times)
Malnmutt
Staff Writer

Cash, LT and Soda too!

« on: April 28, 2005, 09:32:21 PM »

With the end of Yukon's life, and the beginning of Cash's life, so starts the life of LT.

So, our previous dog Yukon died and then we got Cash. We had only had Cash for about a week and therefore, my boyfriends parents didn't know we had Cash yet.  We were still working on behavior!

Well, his dad was going to a small Korean market (he's Korean) and there was a newspaper stand outside and the guy was closing up and asked my boyfriend's dad if he wanted a dog b/c someone had dropped her off and said he would pick her up later, but the guy never came back and the newspaper stand guy couldn't take her home. So, my boyfriends dad, knowing Yukon had passed away (he was very sad too, he loved Yukon very much) and since he didn't know that we had Cash, he brought us LT. I'll never forget: My b/f had the car and so he picked me up from school and said "We got a puppy." I said : "nu uh. quit lying" We went back and forth and I was totally convinced that he was just jacking around with me. So when we got home I said "Show me the puppy" and my boyfriend and his sister took me to the bedroom and in a little fruit crate was a teeny tiny puppy with a big bowl of food and a big bowl of water. She was so tiny and sleeping. I picked her up and held her and said "we can't keep a puppy, I don't know how to take care of a puppy." My boyfriend said "well, we can get rid of her" but at that point, I was hooked. She was so young. Her eyes were still at that puppy-blue stage. She toddled--she didn't walk. I loved her from the moment I picked her up. Anyway, how can you say no to a 5 week (if that!) bundle of fuzz and poop?? You can't!

She pretty much house trained herself. I was really lucky. She pooped once in the house and never again. She peed everywhere because she was too tiny to hold her bladder, but we knew that and were okay with it.

So, this is where LT and Cash's story merge. Cash took to her and took it upon himself to raise her. I really didn't do anything right. Cash made up for all my mistakes. They are very closely bonded and could never be seperated. It would kill them. I know that they say you're not supposed to let your dogs get that bonded, but to be truthful, I wouldn't trade that bond for anything.

LT is the epitome of a canine bitch. She is mean (not agressive but just mean), spoiled, bossy and ungrateful. She could use some time on the streets. But that's really what makes LT so funny. She's the mutha effin' LT.

AH yes, LT's stupid name. I got to name Cash so my b/f got to name LT. There is a baseball player whose name is Jose Lima and he always says "LIMA TIME!" and my b/f thinks this is hilarious and so that's how she got her name--LT. Also, the football player Lawerence Taylor, the crackhead. His nickname was LT and LT is a big ol' meat head just like LT plus she had a white spot on her chest when she was pup so it looked like she spilled blow on her chest. We're kinna tacky like that.

I have a very special bond with LT. She's not a cuddle bug, but she'll always be my baby.

Paige
« Last Edit: June 11, 2005, 10:11:06 PM by Malnmutt » Logged

(and Soda too!)
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanna change the world? There's nothing to it. There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
Malnmutt
Staff Writer

Cash, LT and Soda too!

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2005, 09:34:07 PM »

(and Soda too!)
If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanna change the world? There's nothing to it. There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination. Living there you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
Kelsey
Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 10:31:50 AM »

Awww....I love that last pic!  How sweet!

Hogan: http://www.dogster.com/?124897    Jack: http://www.dogster.com/?124913

pittygrrl
Dog Addict!

My Ontario Includes Pit Bulls!

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2005, 11:51:31 AM »

Those are great photos! And the title - totally classic! I really liked reading their story.

Sally
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 01:53:21 AM »

Great story and great pictures! Love your dogs!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2005, 01:28:47 PM by Sally » Logged
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 05:31:14 AM »

What a great ending to what could have been a horrible life for LT ~ abandoned like that.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster