December 17, 2017, 05:43:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Santa wave       xmasscene       Santa wave

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16 years .....  (Read 217 times)
janpo1
Global Moderator

« on: July 11, 2017, 04:06:25 AM »

July 9th, 2001

16 yrs since my heart dog Ginger went to the bridge.  I still think of her often and will always miss her.

There is a lady around here that walks a dog that looks a lot like Ginger.  My heart always tugs a little when i see that dog.

Miss you baby girl...Mommy is so sorry you got cancer.  You didn't deserve it.  You had such a hard start in life and I hope we took away those bad memories, only to have this horrible thing happen to you at the end.

My eye's are leaking even now...16 yrs later.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »

group hug

Doc Stan
Dog Addict!

Born alone, Live alone, And die alone..

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 05:37:04 PM »

Friggin shame..I also lost SEVERAL to the big C.. don't get much easier with time..  Doc.. big hug

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 06:39:53 PM »

Jan, I hope your heart will mend some today. It's terrible losing a family member to cancer. RIP Ginger.  group hug

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster