December 16, 2017, 03:17:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Santa wave       xmasscene       Santa wave

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jasmine  (Read 283 times)
dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Looking forward to spring!

dawnk777
« on: April 08, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »

I know I don't post very often, but I did take this picture tonight.  Jasmine is still hanging in there.  Can't see, but goes outside and up and down the stairs, still begging for treats.  She gets stiff when she lays too long.  Her Gotcha Day is in 2 weeks.  It's been 13 years since we brought her home, so maybe she's 14?  (4-24-04)  For her infirmities, the thing that really works quite well on her, is her nose!  LOL!

* 04.08.17 Jasmine.jpg (101.65 KB, 1080x1080 - viewed 16 times.)

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 03:51:01 AM »

I have been asking on the boards about you guys. Wondering how Jasmine is.  Her and Molly are so close in age.  I'd like to compare.  Good to see you here.

Is Jasmine completely blind?  How about her hearing?  She looks good.

I adopted Molly 10/9/2003 so they are very close in age.  Molly's hearing is gone.  She still has pretty good eyesight though.  Molly gets around better than she has in a long time now.  At least now she is no longer scared of fireworks and thunder since she can't hear them Sad

I started her on golden paste a couple months ago and she's running and jumping again.  The recipe for the golden paste is in the health section.  I am also taking it and have noticed an improvement in my joints also.  It's very easy to make and the benefits especially on dogs is amazing.   Jasmine would probably improve. Dyan and Gibby are also both taking it.  A vet gave the recipe online and there are fb boards about it.  It really does help.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:48:43 AM »

We've missed you and Jasmine!

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 05:02:04 PM »

Hello, Dawn! Glad to see you and a pic of Jasmine. When I saw this thread on the home page my heart started skipping beats. But I am thrilled that Jasmine is doing well in her senior years. They say that dogs smell in 3d the same way they and us see. She looks wonderful.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 09:54:04 PM »

waving Dawn,
I know we keep up in FB, but sure nice to see you on here.
Layne and Doc do not go on FB, so to connect with them too you have to come to DA.
When I saw Jasmine too, I freaked for a second and had to see where you posted about her.  I am glad you posted here.  She does look good.  Where is her bandana?  I have a camouflage one for my Tucker. 
Is Jasmine completely blind now?  Shaggy has cataracts like hers, but he has some sight.  He does have trouble with dimension like going up and down stairs.  Scooby Doo can see pretty well with his one eye, but can hardly hear a thing. 
I bet Jasmine would benefit from the golden paste too.  It takes a little while to see the results, but with consistency it works and it is all natural. 
Visit our This and That thread.  We all post in there just about daily about this and that. 
Hope all is well.
Later
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster