October 19, 2019, 07:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ghost     danceskel       dancing pumpkins     danceskel     ghost

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another year goes by.....  (Read 1092 times)
janpo1
Global Moderator

« on: July 17, 2015, 05:19:43 AM »

14 Yrs since my heart dog Ginger died.   I missed the date again.  July is a bad month.  Both my dogs went to Rainbow bridge in July.  I adopted Ginger August 8th 1990 and she went to the bridge July 9th, 2001.
I still miss you Ginger...i remember the day we adopted you like it was yesterday.  The girls were young.  Shannon was almost 15 yrs old and Jennifer was 9.  You loved them with all your heart. You claimed them that day that we brought you home and gave them all the love you had.  We gave you the home you wanted and needed and you did the rest.

Cancer is a horrible thing..we fought it with all we had.  The surgery, special diet, but in the end...we lost you to the bridge.  My heart was empty for 2 1/2 yrs.  My house was empty.  Thank you for sending Molly my way baby.  I will see you again one day. Mommy promises you that.

I love you Ginger...

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 12:54:49 PM »

group hug
Tomorrow will be 14 years for Kyra.  Hard to believe its been that long.
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 08:42:20 PM »

Isn't it wonderful how strong the love remains even after the years go by. We miss them terribley but love them just as much.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 12:39:01 AM »

Jan, my heart thumped when I saw your post in rainbow bridge.  Recovering now. phew
Layne it is absolutely true our love for them lives on forever and ever.  So does missing them so much. 
 group hug to each of us missing our fur babies so so much each day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster