October 20, 2017, 06:31:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: angel      Molly      angel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nutrisca Grain Free  (Read 2116 times)
dyan
Dog Addict!

« on: February 12, 2015, 08:57:55 AM »

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/nutrisca-dog-food-recall/

Dyan
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 11:36:16 AM »

Thanks!

What with all the salmonella???

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 06:26:52 PM »

A couple of years ago..there was this big discussion about it in dog food..back when all that dog food got recalled... from a lot of compaines because most of it came from the same factory..... A lady that owns a store that sells pet supplies including a lot of brands of dog food...said that there is salmonella in LOTS and LOTS of dog food...its not dangerous to the dogs..it is to the humans, therefore when you touch dog food always wash your hands good.  Dogs have very short digestive tracts...the bacteria or whatever it is.... comes back out of the dog before they get sick.
Since then....I do wash my hands after handling dog food... which is a pain since I throw down a few kibbles when we leave...including when we leave to go to dinner.  Such as " pick up kibble to throw to Gibby and then walk out and go to a burger joint and pick up a burger.  sno undecided2

Dyan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster