October 20, 2017, 06:29:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: angel      Molly      angel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The countdown begins!  (Read 2563 times)
megs
Dog Addict!

« on: November 07, 2014, 12:04:53 PM »

We were waiting and waiting for the Pyrs at the breeder we are working with to go into heat.  One was due to go into heat in July but didn't until the middle of August.  I got a call a couple days ago that the puppies were born.  Now, we have to wait six weeks to pick out our new baby and then two more to bring her home.
We will be getting weekly update pictures.  I am so excited for Nicholas (who says I'm not allowed to be more excited than he is), I really think this will help to heal his emotional wounds. 
He has his heart set on a pure white female but I told him we can't pick for color, we have to pick the one with the best personality and temperament for our family.  When Seejay and Ivy were babies, I was a stay at home mom, now I work all day.  I'm nervous about being able to do a good job raising her and potty training her when I'm not there all day.  I'm hopeful that things will turn out well and that I don't regret it!

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 01:03:01 PM »

Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures!

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 08:53:48 PM »

Congratulations on a new fur baby!  celebratestars Yes, we must have pics. I was thinking about raising a puppy today. I think they do better over all. You can socialize them and train them the way you want. And the bond you have with a dog raised from a pup is wonderful. Not that older dogs can't bond well but I have a psychic connection with Cailin just like I had with Kiva. It's awesome that Nicholas is excited and looking forward to it. Puppys and boys just go together.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Looking forward to spring!

dawnk777
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 10:15:52 AM »

Congrats on the new pup!

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster