August 23, 2019, 03:12:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playing in the snow!  (Read 880 times)
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« on: February 19, 2014, 12:58:01 PM »

So nice out yesterday we sat outside and had a fire and let Suzie run around in the snow. In some places it was up over her back! But she had fun and got all full of snow.

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 06:26:49 AM »

I found your thread!  My new posts thingy doesn't really work anymore so i had to search manually for this.

Only kids and animals would enjoy snow like that!  Go Suzie go!!!  Your snow looks deep too.  We've lost some of our snow that last couple of days!   I sat outside with Molly yesterday afternoon too in the back yard for a little bit.  It was nice feeling the sun and actually seeing blue skies.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 11:15:56 AM »

She sleeps so good at night after a day outside!

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 06:34:11 AM »

Well if i send Molly out in the back yard today she better be prepared to swim.  A lot of the yard is under water. hand

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 03:49:35 PM »

Wow Terry...what fun she is having....my its so deep for her.   She is so darn cute.

Today Gibby went for his first walk in a month....the whole route that is.  I was hot by the time I got half way home but that was because I have a cold and was getting out of breath....and then being bundled in the sun....dog kind of wanting to pull me where he wanted to go. Shew...now I am tired.  Got to get rid of this cold.

Love the pictures Terry.

Dyan
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »

Thanks Dyan. It will be awhile before she can get to the backyard again!

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 05:59:26 PM »

Yeah I hear ya Terry....took Gibby for a walk again...did not take him where I normally do because I was too darn cold..... had the same clothes on but the sun was not out and I think windier.  Ugh...I froze and could not breath well with my cold I have..... now I am coughing my head off...probably from breathing the cold thru my mouth.     
Gonna be a long night.

Dyan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster