September 18, 2019, 04:15:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gibby in the snow today.  (Read 885 times)
dyan
Dog Addict!

« on: February 05, 2014, 01:44:29 PM »

He is sucker for anything that gets thrown..... so DH was throwing the snow he was shoveling.  
AND I told you guys about the petting farm behind me.....they let the horses out of the barn..have not seen that in several weeks....one was getting pretty darn close to the " big guy with the big antlers."

* D.A. IMG_0111 - Copy.JPG (116.49 KB, 692x519 - viewed 59 times.)

* DA. close up.JPG (82.08 KB, 594x329 - viewed 59 times.)

Dyan
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 02:13:50 PM »

Hahahahaha Gibby is having fun!!!

As much as i love animals, i wouldnt want that farm behind me. I'd be so worried about the animals.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 02:14:59 PM »

That's a great pic of Gibby! 

Wow.. that's a big animal!

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 03:39:19 PM »

Hahahahaha Gibby is having fun!!!

As much as i love animals, i wouldnt want that farm behind me. I'd be so worried about the animals.
I AM SO worried about the animals Jan.

I think I told you about the cow they slaughter every year that just hurts my heart......when they are white with black I call them the Harliquin Cows which just makes things worse but can't help it.

Terry..that BIG guy killed his baby last year. Seems there were 3...but I guess the baby got too big and from what I understand is that there can not be 2 males together...so when the baby boy got too big the dad took care of him okay...put those big antlers right thru him. Thank God I did not see or hear that.  A neighbor down the street heard the noise......  a reason to not like Mother Nature....there is a lot of them when it comes to animals.

Dyan
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 04:30:19 PM »

Seems if the owners knew you can't have 2 males together they should have separated them! That's horrible!

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »

Gibby sure is having a blast. It's funny that he chases snow. How cute is that?

Hate to read stories like the one with the baby elk. Sounds like farmer Brown needs some schooling in animal welfare and husbandry. If I saw something like that I would FREAK!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster