September 18, 2019, 04:28:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Choo-Choo! Especially for Layne :-)  (Read 829 times)
Eightdogs4me
Dog Addict!

My two outlaws

« on: October 05, 2013, 08:25:16 PM »

I thought of you, Layne, when I took this picture of Choo-Choo this afternoon.  Her 13th "Gotcha day" will be next month  luvsmile  I love the foamy slobber on her lip, lol!

* choochoo.jpg (88.51 KB, 960x720 - viewed 75 times.)

banana wave Emily and the Gang! banana wave
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:49:51 AM »

So cute!!

Miss seeing you and the gang around here.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 09:26:19 AM »

That's a great picture! Good to see you here!

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 10:59:28 AM »

Awe. She's so cute and adorable. I'm so happy you posted a pic of her. I think about quite often and how she's doing.

So what's new with you?

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Eightdogs4me
Dog Addict!

My two outlaws

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 09:19:35 PM »

Yeah, it's been a while!  I still lurk quite a bit, but I don't post like I should.  Not a whole lot new going on.  All the dogs are well and we are too.  My Grandaddy passed away a week ago today which is very sad, but he'd been sick for a long, long time and had gotten to the point where he was just lingering.  My grandmother is handling it ok, she's a strong lady!  Other than that, I've just been busy with work - we have limited internet access - how dumb is that? lol!  At any rate, I need to get my big camera out and get some pictures to post.  I don't play with my camera near as much as I used to.  Oh, and my brother is getting married next month!  I've also been trying to lose a little bit of weight for the wedding since I'm planning on actually wearing a dress  eeek  I hate...loathe dressing up, but I wanted to for this, so we'll see how it goes!  I'm down about 10 pounds so far  Happy Yell

banana wave Emily and the Gang! banana wave
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 11:05:12 AM »

10lb is wonderful. Weddings are fun. Something crazy usually happens at each one. Sorry you lost your granddaddy. My grandparents have been gone for years but I think of them daily and miss them daily.  group hug

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Spring is here.

dawnk777
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 08:42:04 PM »

Awwww!

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster