June 18, 2019, 11:42:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cujo is one happy doggie  (Read 576 times)
Juliekay
Barks a Lot!

« on: July 04, 2013, 01:56:03 AM »

He is doing wonderful. I knew the surgery was necessary to relive his pain once I understood he had pain ,but I never realized exactly how much it would improve his life. He is now able to run though tall grass when before it scratched his eyes. He is able to dig holes when before he would get dirt in his eyes. He is able to ride in the car without his eyes drying out and getting irritated.. It's like now he has total freedom to be himself again. And he is loving it. He struts proudly around.  woof
 I took him in for a checkup before the holiday cuz you know that's when anything that can go wrong will and I was a bit concerned because his dissolving stitches are very much still intact and I thought 3 weeks and they should be starting to dissolve . But the vet said there was nothing to worry about  she has seen them last up to 6 weeks. So he got to go to the vet and just get loved on.

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2013, 11:20:07 AM »

Awe. I love seeing pups play with toys. And I am beyond joyful for the increase in his quality of life. Aren't dogs amazing?

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »

I'm so glad he is doing so good!

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 05:25:14 AM »

What an amazing recovery!

Good job Cujo and keep getting them toys!   luvsmile

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
jona
Barks a Lot!

http://www.facebook.com/b
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 08:46:13 AM »

Aren't dogs amazing?
I agree naww how cute!! Good to see that he is doing so much better!!! I agree arent dogs amazing.. as long as they are happy they don't care about their conditions or nothing but the love they have for life and us is unconditional! Give him heaps of cuddles for me he's gorgeous!

Juliekay
Barks a Lot!

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 10:01:00 PM »

heart thanks everyone. He is amazing and an inspiration. If he can deal with his problems and still be so happy , how can I let my problems bother me huh?
As for his toys he has a whole box of them which he scatters daily woof

jona
Barks a Lot!

http://www.facebook.com/b
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 10:52:02 PM »

nawww bless   heart heart heart luvsmile luvsmile

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster