September 18, 2019, 04:45:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suzie gets her nails trimmed  (Read 439 times)
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« on: May 05, 2013, 07:31:00 PM »

We took Suzie to the pet store today, they were having a chip and clip event. $20 for a chip and $5 for a nail clip. It goes to a local rescue.
It ran from 1-4pm. We got there around 1:30 and were assigned a number of 32! ( They were on 17)
Sooooo many dogs were there! Suzie was so excited to see them all.  I'm proud to say she wasn't the worst behaved dog there!
We hung out inside for awhile and then went outside because it was getting stuffy in there.
Inside, she met a cute little dog that she liked

Then we went outside

Where we met a cute 4 mth old Golden named Zoe

Then it was our turn!  She did start standing up, but then rolled over for some tummy rubs

All in all.. Took about an hour, mostly waiting. 5 minutes for the clip.  She had fun and met lots of dogs!

When we left, they were assigning numbers in the 50s!  Still had over an hour to go. Good day for the rescue!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:47:01 PM by minniesmom » Logged

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 08:44:44 PM »

Those are cute doggies. And how sweet Suzie rolled over for tummy rubs.  }*HRTS*{We need a fundraiser like that. Kaden's claws are enormous and our rescue is deep in the whole after our last three intakes. Lots of surgeries and skin issues, etc.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 09:36:14 PM »

This is a  small local pet store, not a big chain, but growing... They have store all over MN  and Colorado now.
You should see if they can hook up with some of the local stores to see if they can set something up.

I think they are vet techs getting practice, too. I know last time it was.

Seems like lots of organization to get it going, but I hope your rescue tries something like this.

jona
Barks a Lot!

http://www.facebook.com/b
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »

WOW what a cutie! Looks like a great place too.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster