September 18, 2019, 04:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: and we ran, and ran and rannnn!  (Read 363 times)
Mikey
Forever exploring...
Dog Addict!

Country Fan

« on: May 01, 2013, 02:32:56 PM »

Ever since I got attacked by another dog Mom's been keeping me away from other doggies. She hasn't taken me to the dog park in a long time and she doesn't really like me seein' doggies at the park when we go hiking. I love doggies so it's sort of sad for me but today we went over my friend Rico's house! I've only met him a few times but he's tons of fun and we played for a long time. We had tons of fun and we were running and running and running and did I mention running?

ohhh what is this place?

doggy!!! But not just any doggy, Rico?!

Yay!:D

K, let's take a break.

ewww, stop!

I love doggies, Mom said we could play again and we played so well together, Rico is really friendly and he plays rough just like me so we're good together.

RIP Sassy: Dec. 26th 1997-June 13, 2008
Forever loved
Mikey-5 year old pug/beagle mix
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 03:29:41 PM »

I'm glad you found someone to play with! It looks like you had fun!

Sorry to hear about the attack. I hope he wasn't hurt.

Mikey
Forever exploring...
Dog Addict!

Country Fan

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »

Thank you, minniesmom!

It wasn't bad, it was a Llasa Opso, now I know I know that sounds pathetic - but this was a full on attack that happen 5 times - yes 5 times, but a dumb neighbor was "training" a dog aggressive dog off-leash, if I was out WALKING my dog on a leash and she even saw him, she ran down the block and attacked him with all HER force. He is a muscular tank compared to this dog, but this scared me because he fought back - he's never shown aggression before. In hindsight, I am thinking he was protecting me or something and I guess he's not just gonna stand there and attack. But his reaction terrified me. This happened five times and I was scared he was gonna be scarred or fearful or something. But nope He's still his dopey self, I guess he just doesn't take crap. My Dad finally threatened the neighbor with AC and well, we haven't had a problem since.

RIP Sassy: Dec. 26th 1997-June 13, 2008
Forever loved
Mikey-5 year old pug/beagle mix
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 05:34:17 AM »

What cute pictures!  Looks like they had a lot of fun!

I hate people that let their dogs off leash.  enraged

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 11:32:52 AM »

He looks like he thoroughly enjoyed the playtime with his buddy.

Good to hear that he was not injured in the fights. People can be pure ninnies. I walk Kaden and take a hiking stick with me just in case I need to smack an attacking dog. People around there tend to let their dogs run loose.  enraged

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster