October 19, 2019, 07:53:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ghost     danceskel       dancing pumpkins     danceskel     ghost

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaya Parker  (Read 1744 times)
Doc Stan
Dog Addict!

Born alone, Live alone, And die alone..

« on: February 03, 2013, 05:20:59 AM »

8:04  Saturday  morning ,2 febuary 2013    My little girl  went to be with the rest of our family to wait at the bridge for the rest of us.
   Just what can U write about someone who is so sweet that was taken out by something so nasty and awful ?
She didn't even flinch a bit when it happened.  She knew..  I would NOT allow a muzzle..  Dr Julian [a real gentle and GOOD lady]  was more than a Dr. , She was like a family member. She has not gotten cold or calous yet.
    Dwarf was not able to go with us.   Good and Bad I think.. Our little garden of respect is steady growing.
Every one of them taken out by inbred problems with the breed. Arthritis and cancer.
I placed her body in the ground facing the small garden that we fenced in for Dwarf.  If we are lucky enough next spring for Dwarf to putter around in it Kaya will keep watch with the rest of our fur family.

Father do not mourn for me
     Mother do not weep
     Whatever a man soweth
     that also shall he reap...

Just WHAT has she done to reap THIS ?
 If I don't screw it up, Here below is the last picture of her that was taken yesterday. I was in no shape to be with anyone on line or off.
  Little Mauser is pretty much lost without her.  Keeps looking for her.
He got in his regular place last nite when Dwarf fed him with the spoon.  He refused to eat at first.  Waitin' for Kaya to get the first bite.   As Usual..  About broke down..  Again..
   Dwarf was pretty adament about me gettin' some one to help with diggin the hole.  NO..  My Daughter, My Job..
My health is a little shaky lately.
   I got dutys that I can't put off on any body else.  
This breed of dogs ALWAYS amaze me.

Little Girl,  I hope U rest in peace.  My soul will rest a bit easier just knowing that we done our best for you.
When U run across the Dobber Dawg at the bridge DON"T fill his ears fulla holes again..

I love you .  Did , DO, and WILL..

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 05:42:15 AM by Doc Stan » Logged

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 06:59:41 AM »

I am truly so very very sorry. What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl.

I thought of you yesterday at that time and said a little prayer.
 angel

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 10:22:57 AM »

Doc, I am very saddened for your loss. Kaya was very blessed to have such a good home and people to love her so much.  group hug

RIP, Kaya. Be well and healthy.  rainbow angel

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 10:58:33 AM »

A beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl.  group hug

RIP Kaya. Run pain free at the Bridge.

I'm so very sorry Doc. Take care of yourself and Dwarf.
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 11:01:42 AM »

group hug  God bless Kaya, Dwarf, you and your gentle, loving soul.   angel

I am so sorry.

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
Trisha
Staff Writer

Hey, watcha' doin'?

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 11:14:56 AM »

Doc,
My heart is with you, Dwarf and Little Mauser.
Kim H
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 02:57:17 PM »

She was a beautiful girl. My heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry for your loss.  group hug

pyrennial
Dog Addict!

Pandora, Sept 19 2001-Feb 11, 2012

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »

She will always have a place in your heart. 

Run free at the bridge Kaya, run free.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  ~ Kahil Gibran.

I miss you both.  RIP my beloved Pandora & darling Mason.
KDN
Dog Addict!

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 10:48:00 AM »

group hug  Prayers are with you and the rest of the family...Your strength during these times never ceases to amaze and inspire the rest of us.

Roscoe, Raven, Rosie, & Boo--my babies!
Hill
May Bite...
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 12:40:59 PM »

I'm sorry for your loss Doc.  group hug She was a lucky girl to have had you, just as you guys were a lucky family to have had her!

Life is sweeter with a six pack!

Sally
Dog Addict!

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 12:17:32 AM »

crying I am so sorry about your loss.   crying to Mauser.   group hug take care yourself and family. 

Run free Kaya.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster