October 19, 2019, 08:59:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ghost     danceskel       dancing pumpkins     danceskel     ghost

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sweet Baby Is Gone  (Read 8423 times)
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 08:46:49 AM »

I just now saw this Layne.

You're no freak...I believe you. Love is a very strong tie.

big hug

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2013, 09:39:36 AM »

Her sixth month passing was Sunday. I think of her every day and miss her terribly. Amazing how such a small creature can have such a huge impact on our lives.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Doc Stan
Dog Addict!

Born alone, Live alone, And die alone..

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2013, 04:38:20 PM »

Guess I am a freak also..   Stan.. big hug

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
jona
Barks a Lot!

http://www.facebook.com/b
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2013, 10:56:18 PM »

I've never mentioned this to anyone but she really isn't gone. I need to explain. Before she passed away I would tell Kiva she could go to the Bridge or she could stay here with me. I truly believe animals have a spirit and understand things more than we realize. After she had died, I would often be woken up at night by something moving around on my bed. I would lie awake and feel little feet moving up and down the bed on my side where Kiva slept or at the foot near my feet. Last night she woke me up again. A few times I have been startled by seeing her image in the corner of my eye. Once, a few weeks ago, I had slept all day and gotten up for my night shift. I fell asleep in my chair. I heard Kiva's bark, not an audible bark, it was like it was in my head. I woke up and realized I was going to be late if I didn't get moving.  I truly believe her little spirit comes to visit me at times.

There is a lady in our rescue group who died last year. She coded at the hospital and was clinically dead for several minutes until they revived her. During her experience in the spirit world, all of her pets were waiting for her with her mom and dad. Her parents said they were watching her pets and taking care of them until it was time for her to join them.

Call me a freak, but I believe. Our pets depart physically but their spirits still come to us never truly leaving us.

I believe you Kivalover... i had this happen with my Rottie Hero for 10 years after he died.. and still sometimes we as a family feel him. Sometimes i even see Chloe who i lost as a young 8 month old.. i think they stay with us. My friend had the weirdest thing happen when her dad's dog died after her dad passed away from cancer.. she went into the spare room where no one went into ... and she didnt have another dog either.. she had paw prints on that bed where her dad's dog use to lay... she took photos and showed me. I DO believe they stay with us!

I went to a medium and the first thing she said to me was... i see a spirit next to you but it's not a human it's a big.. rottweiler sitting on by your left side.. i fell apart when she told me that. As i felt him. She told me he would forever be waiting for me and will stay with me.... and 6 years after that reading i still feel him! Not as much now but for 10 years after his death i felt him strongly.. sometimes even heard his snoring at night which would wake me up... and there was no one but me in my room. I do believe that!!!

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2013, 11:14:28 AM »

It's nice to know there are other believers out there.  woof

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2014, 06:55:54 PM »

It was one year ago today that I lost my little Kiva. It's hard to believe a year has gone by. There hasn't been one day that I haven't missed her with all my heart, thought about her, wished she had never gotten cancer. Every day I have wanted her back. She was my little girl. My best friend. My constant companion. When it was cold we spent hours playing indoors and snuggled together at night. I miss her so much.

Today I went to the cemetery and placed some silk flowers on her grave along with some stained glass lights and two wind spinners. I cried my eyes out while I was there. In March, on her birthday, I am going back to redecorate her grave and put out some spring silk flowers. Someone placed an angel baby statue on her grave. Don't know who did it but I appreciate it.

I love you Kiva. I miss you. When I leave this world, I hope your spirit is the first I see.

minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2014, 11:30:22 PM »

group hug  Hard to believe it's been a year. I know she will be waiting for you.
Visiting her grave is sad, yet therapeutic. I wonder who else visits her grave?

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2014, 06:25:12 AM »

It doesn't seem possible that it's been a year .  The years seem to fly by .

It sounds to me that that angel statue you found on her grave is Kiva's gift to you.  She adores her Daddy...she always will.  heart

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
Kim H
Global Moderator

« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2014, 07:42:03 PM »

group hug

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #84 on: January 13, 2014, 09:42:06 PM »

Oh my gosh.... looking for the thread that Terri told be to look for ( about Windows Cool I am trying to find my way around DA once again.  I came across this and have to tell you Layne how dreadfully sorry I am about you loosing Kiva......I know how much you love her. I see you have another dog..perhaps 2. I have not been around so I did not know. I'm so sorry.

Dyan
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster