November 20, 2017, 03:05:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: yoda dog  (Read 5311 times)
mmgy
Dog Addict!

Wag More, Bark Less.

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2009, 08:25:31 PM »

Have you ever dealt with yeast in this quantity? Have you ever touched a chinese crested that's on a bad diet? The oils in the skin mix with all the sloughed off dead skin cells and dirt particles, and you get this layer of sticky, greasy feeling funk. With the yeast, you also get the nasty, nasty smell.  We do think that there was some hair hiding in the gunk, but there are also some definite bald spots.

The top ten reasons to spay/neuter were gassed at Gaston County AC this morning.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little. ~~Edmund Burke
Kim H
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 09:26:09 AM »

I'm fortunate to never have seen first hand a dog in as bad of shape as he is in. Hope he continues to do better each day and that you can find him a very special home full of love.

KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »

I've toyed with the idea of adopting another dog or fostering for our rescue but after having Bella here I realized how difficult it was for me to manage two spirited terriers and Bella. Just going somewhere was an ordeal because my truck only fits two small dogs or one large dog in the cab.  blush If I get a third dog or foster, it will need to be an exact match for the two I have. Bella and Kaden clashed too much.

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
mmgy
Dog Addict!

Wag More, Bark Less.

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 04:55:58 PM »

So far, Billy gets along great with every dog he's met. It appears his job in this pack is to give Kord a break from Rudy. Poor Rudy is getting the exact treatment from Billy that he gives to Kord. Payback's tough!

The top ten reasons to spay/neuter were gassed at Gaston County AC this morning.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little. ~~Edmund Burke
mmgy
Dog Addict!

Wag More, Bark Less.

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 04:56:54 PM »

Except of course, that Billy doesn't play very much. These dogs are bred to be companions, not exercisers.

LoveMy2
Dog Addict!

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2009, 05:37:30 PM »

You are not only an angel but a miracle worker, MM.  clapping

Billy G's luck has turned 180 degrees that day; Christmas came early for him, poor little guy. To think how long he stayed with no care to get into the shape is maddening. enraged  He looks already so much better even though he will be a work in progress for some time. Best wishes for his skin to continue to improve and for finding him a good home. I cannot give him that but would be glad to give him (and you) any other support, just pm me where to send it.

Flem GR DOB 04/24/04 - Nathalie - Spip YL DOB 05/18/02
Kim H
Global Moderator

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »

Any new updates on Billy G?

mmgy
Dog Addict!

Wag More, Bark Less.

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2009, 07:35:54 PM »

We're going for his 4 week check-up tomorrow. I'll try to get new pictures too, and post a health update.

He's a funny little bird!

Kim H
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2010, 11:06:24 AM »

I still think about this little guy. We never did get our update Smiley

Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2010, 10:00:29 PM »

Oh that poor yoda dog.  Those other pups are way too cute luvsmile
I guess you were both at the right place at the right time to catch the poor guy.  Sure hope to see healthier pics of the little dude soon.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster