October 17, 2017, 08:24:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: angel      Molly      angel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dang It!  (Read 1935 times)
KDN
Dog Addict!

« on: November 09, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »

Our part of the country side is becoming a dumping ground!  While the Great Pyrenese has moved on (it just disappeared as suddenly as it came...maybe home?) some idiot decided to ditch these pups.  Our neighbors found them trying to wiggle inside their shed one morning.  She took them to the vet to have them wormed and get their first round of shots and to be treated for ringworm.  Here's a couple of photos I took for their we-want-a-new-forever-home ad..."Buster" is the male, he is larger than "Bella", the female with the white strip on her nose.  The vet guessed them to be 10-12 weeks old and says they're probably going to be on the large side.  Puppy breath!  They were about too wiggly to photograph.

* PUPMALESM.jpg (77.17 KB, 285x298 - viewed 179 times.)

* PUPFEMALE2.jpg (88.62 KB, 273x357 - viewed 158 times.)

Roscoe, Raven, Rosie, & Boo--my babies!
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »

How adorable!!  I'm glad they were found before they were out there too long.

Good luck for forever homes!

How can someone just dump puppies... I don't get it.  Sad

Sally
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 04:03:58 PM »

oh how cute are they!   luvsmile

I hope they found their homes quick! 
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 04:49:03 PM »

That makes me furious when people dump animals.  enraged

I'm so glad they were found and on their way to a forever home.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 11:47:13 PM »

They are super cute!  Love the white nose.  Sure glad the are safe and being treated well now. 
dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Looking forward to spring!

dawnk777
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 12:34:37 AM »

Awww, cute!  For 10-12 weeks, they already seem pretty big.  Are they lab mixes you think? I hope they can find good homes.  Not sure who could dump a defenseless puppy out on its own. If they were born in the wild, they would have mama teaching them how to hunt.  Grrr.

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

KDN
Dog Addict!

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 08:28:16 AM »

They are whoppers.  The female is slightly smaller than the male, but they are both pretty good size.  They are so clumsy and funny to watch.  They will wrestle and play and roll down the hill or trip over their own feet and fall face first when they get to going too fast.  She's already had several calls, so hopefully they will find a home soon.  They couldn't have found a better place to get discovered.  Within the first 24 hours she already gave them a bath, hauled them to the vet for shots and worming, and bought them toys.  She would keep them, but they have a teetiny house and already have one dog and her other half has put his foot down.

Roscoe, Raven, Rosie, & Boo--my babies!
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 11:10:30 AM »

They're gorgeous!   luvsmile 

Damn whoever dumped them enraged

God, help me to be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am."
www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
LoveMy2
Dog Addict!

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 07:44:03 PM »

They are beautiful. I wish all the worst to whoever dumped them. Kuddos to your neighbor for doing all that for them. Fingers crossed that they both find a good forever home.

The boy look very labbish in his pic. The girl, the ears seem a little long but the angle is quite different so it is hard to tell.

Flem GR DOB 04/24/04 - Nathalie - Spip YL DOB 05/18/02
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster