November 20, 2017, 02:56:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not ....  (Read 7562 times)
LoveMy2
Dog Addict!

« on: October 12, 2009, 06:15:10 PM »

poop on the leash in MY VERY OWN BACKYARD.

Be happy I agree to pee in those conditions. I don't know what my human is thinking !  head scratch  Perhaps she is afraid to get lost and thinks she needs me to find the door. She's not getting any younger but still... the backyard is not that big ! If she want me to poop on the leash, it is easy, just give me a good walk.

What do you mean, lowly human, I cannot go for walks at the moment ! This is a torture house, I tell you. I cannot play with my little sister, I cannot go on the sofa, I cannot go fast anywhere... I must be down, down, down and watch my steps.  Roll Eyes   It's not because I limp that I need to be napping all the time. Girls gotta have fun ! How long is this going to last, he ? impatient

Your ready-to-hold-it-until-she-drops-the-leash friend,

Spip 

Flem GR DOB 04/24/04 - Nathalie - Spip YL DOB 05/18/02
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 06:33:12 PM »

rubhead hug Poor Spip, when I want revenge on my human I jump up and down and pester him for lap time. Then I jump down and then want back up. It drives him crazy.  Evil

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 03:04:15 AM »

Its ok to poop on the leash!  My mommy always tells me good girl when i do and when we get back in the house i gets a special treat.

I don't poops in my backyard either. I makes my mommy take me for a walk.  She can use the ezercize.

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
KDN
Dog Addict!

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 06:24:01 AM »

You can always poop in the driveway.  That makes mama and daddy really happy, especially when you do it right outside where they get in and out of that car thang.  Me and my brother Duke do it sometimes.  Boo, don't, but he's a sissy-boy and likes to hide in the woods to do it.

Roscoe, Raven, Rosie, & Boo--my babies!
LoveMy2
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 05:57:50 AM »

Ah, I had partial revenge. For the ones who do not know, I am a poop walker. Sooo, I waited until it was dark to agree to go, made my human walk right with me all accross the yard and... yes, she half stepped in my poo. She praised me to have gone but I also heard some other words in a very low voice as she was cleaning her shoe.

Got to do that one again  Evil

Flem GR DOB 04/24/04 - Nathalie - Spip YL DOB 05/18/02
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 06:53:12 AM »

You Go!    danceskel

Kiva

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster