October 17, 2017, 09:01:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: angel      Molly      angel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a stressful Day  (Read 3487 times)
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« on: May 30, 2009, 09:58:55 PM »

I had a stressful day today. First thing after mom had her coffee time and computer time I got up thought I could play. But no it was time to go outside and watch her water the lawn take me for a walk. and than here it comes she put me in the big thing that holds water. Puts this liquid stuff on me and than it lathered up. Into foam. let it set for a minute. rinsed me and than dried me off. I was glade that was over. But she fooled me again. turns on the stove oh boy breakfast. eggs bacon toast. oh boy I am drooling. she did give me a small piece of bacon. But here it comes. after dishes thought we would go back outside. wrong she got the machine that makes noise out and ran it all over the floor. moved furniture and wiped it off. why I was hiding cause some day she going to let it get me.
 Than oh boy we go outside to walk somemore I thought. No big green loud truck came and I started running for the door to hide under dads computer. but he put a board up there so I could not get there. where can I go big truck getting closer. I went and hid in their closet . And the big truck didnt get me. I got mom back because she couldnt find me for a few minutes. But no more loud things please
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 11:28:09 PM »

Aaahhh poor baby!  Sorry your day was so crazy.  Those big things are very scary ya know.  I send the big dogs after them.  I stay behind them and cheer them on.  Hope tomorrow is a lot better or you may want to stay in that closet awhile. doghouse
Signed Scooby Doo.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 01:37:29 AM »

Sorry you are still scared of the noises. I just bark at them! Chases them away.  Grin

Minnie

Sally
Dog Addict!

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2009, 02:15:22 AM »

ooooooh the evil humans and stupid baths!  We hate them here as well but mommy always gets us!  we try to stay clean but i guess we do no good.  Mommy always say "pay back time" what a weirdo.  We are shibas you know  hand we dont do water!  footstomp

sorry the big truck scared you.  and what is up w/ your daddy blocking with the board.  Walk right up to it a pee on it, that will make him move it.

ugh dont get us started with the big loud thing that mommy moves around on the floor!  our mama use it on us!  she is so evil.

Corgi & Tsuki
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 05:52:55 AM »

Wow she uses that thing on you two. should hide than she cannot find you till she puts it away. But I wish I could not be scared of that big truck I would like to be friends with the human in it.
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 06:19:13 AM »

I luv luv luv my baths!!!!  I jumps in all the time when mommy fills the tub up and shes not lookin.  I luvs the water!

The vakum drives me nuts.  Everytime my mommy uses it i runs and bites it.  I killed one but all she did was go out and git another one.  So i just keeps trying to kill it.

Hope you gets your breakfast.  I'm hungry too.

Luv

Molly

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 09:08:10 PM »

II gots even with mom today. she and dad left me home and when they came back with sandwhiches I thinks subway I took half of mommy and ran. Now I feel better because I treated my self. Iwasnt scared to take the food just the baths garbage truck and vacum.
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 11:29:03 PM »

Good for you!  Earlier today Xena was stove surfing and before mom got to her she got a couple pieces of pizza down.  I grabbed one and ran.  Mom made Xena go outside while she cleaned the kitchen.  She did not see me eating my piece until it was almost gone.  I love when that happens. Evil
Reggie
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 10:55:20 PM »

I hate big trucks. I want to bite their tires and make them pop.  flamingdevil  Kaden is a big chicken dog. He is afraid of the big trucks and hides in his crate.  Roll Eyes

I feel badly about the baths. We don't get baths except for now and then.  celebratestars Cairns don't do well when we get wet and soaped up. It makes our skin hurt. Our human being just brushes us, which Kaden hates, and wipes us down. Although the human being does stick us in the kitchen sink and washes off our paws when we get them muddy.  hand We hate that.

Kiva  run

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 04:04:26 AM »

ohhh the kitchin sink has water too?  I gots to check that out.  All i've checked out is the bathtub and the toilet.

Luv

Molly

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 09:02:26 PM »

bath tub no fun to scary. but kitchen sink very nice. espeaclee when some dishes stacked u. yummmy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster