September 18, 2014, 04:40:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is so scary  (Read 683 times)
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« on: October 10, 2007, 07:30:28 PM »

Hi my name is Lady Iris my mommy calls me lady. I am 14 weeks old. I have this big yellow thing drive by my house and I run and hide everyday mommy says it is a bus to take child to school . But it is so scary and nosisey. Also every Friday there is this big truck that comes and I hide from it cause it has loud air brakes and it picks up garbage cans. Also went to the store with mommy and daddy and there are these metal things that are on round thingys and they move the humans move them. I dont like that but like the car. Than there is the whats that called oh yea vet cause the give you a poke. But the good thing is when they are done they take a big stick and put it in a jar of sticky gummy stuff mom calls it peanut butter but if you cry when thhey poke you they give you a big scoop. I like that.mommy says I will get use to noses but I dont know. Also we had  light come from the sky and loud noises it was real scary . Is there anyone else that dont like noises. BUtyou know what I gots the best mommy and daddy in the whole world. they say I am spoiled. What ever thats means. I hope to chat with some of you puppies in the future. I hope I no bore you. Oh yea I also learned no and sit now. and leave it. but I really dont like the word no. DOnt they ever stop saying that word.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 07:50:31 PM »

Hi Lady! Welcome to DogAddicts!
Yes.. the world is a scary place, but it's also very fun once you get used to the things that make noise. Your Mom has probably told you there is nothing to be afraid of. The big yellow things.. word of warning- DO NOT chase them or the trucks that steal your garbage. That's a big no-no. You could get hurt.
Maybe if your Mom plays a game with you or gives you a special treat when the lights come in the sky, you won't be afraid.
Hope to hear more about you. I saw your picture.. love that heart shape on your side! That just shows how special you are!

Minnie

A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 08:30:52 PM »

Hi Lady,

It's very scary out there!  You'll be OK!

I used to be 'fraid of this thing that my Mom uses to clean up my hair from the rugs.

If my ball went near it, I would cry...but my Mom would talk to me in a happy voice and make me get it myself...

Now I'm not 'fraid of it anymore!   dancydog  I even stand next to Mom when she uses it!

Hope you don't get scared anymore!  woof

God, help me to be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am."
www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2007, 06:33:40 PM »

That big yellow thing come by my house and I stayed by mommy.she said it is taking the child to school and than it brings them home and when she gets home we can play with them. I was so excited that I couldnt wait to see if she was right guess what she was. Mommy took me for a walk and I found a big stick and went to pick it up and she said leave it three times and took it from me. Why she do that. Why leave it it was just lying there. and down seems to be her favorite word what is that. And no why no things are so fun to chew on. wish she let me chew on the wood chairs. they look yummy. But why do hummans like to say them things.
Charlotte
Dog Addict!

Our angel

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 02:49:50 PM »

I'm Christie and my mom doesn't let me chew on things either!  huh? I don't know why, but when I catch something and she's not looking, it's mine to chew and destroy. Like her favorite pair of black heels....... on Friday, she forgot to put them away and voila! I have new toys now!  rotfl

I recommend you to sneak when they're not looking and take what you want. But you have to be very careful and ask your mommy, especially if the thing you're going to play with is moving or smells funny.

Blondie, Christie, Charlotte & Ace
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster