August 25, 2019, 07:11:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Loose dachsunds?  (Read 359 times)
IluvMyPups
Dog Addict!

« on: July 14, 2007, 09:53:42 PM »

For some reason in my sisters neighborhood people seem to think it's alright to let their dogs run loose when they're gone. (I NEVER let my dogs do that)

There are two dachsunds that live across the street who are always out- I NEVER see the owners. Would you just call animal control to get them to pick them up? I don't want these dogs to get hurt, but I don't want to make enemies out of neighbors either. What is the BEST way to handle this without making the owners upset? Or is there just no way around it? I am more concerned about the dogs than what these people think.

If they are still out I may just bring them to ac myself and say they are strays. The neighbors have a fenced in yard, but the door is never closed.

Remember the other dog I told you about? The lab? His owners finally fixed up their fence so he doesn't get out. I had to keep bring him to back there for them to realize they needed to correct it.

Thanks Ashley(k9krazee)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster