February 24, 2020, 06:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: line hearts line hearts line hearts line hearts line hearts line hearts

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Look! It's Belles twin!in black!  (Read 613 times)
IluvMyPups
Dog Addict!

« on: June 23, 2007, 03:18:34 AM »

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8665096

Emily (4)
Dog

Wenatchee Valley Humane Society
Wenatchee, WA
509-662-9577
wvhs@wenatcheehumane.org

Pomeranian,Chihuahua Mix

Size: Small
    ID: 109547

Notes: Special adoption fee of $200.00....This girl is too cute to pass up!! Emily is both sweet in her looks and personality. She has a happy outgoing award winning temperament that thinks she is friends with everyone that she meets. Emily is a very social gal that greets you with that big toothy grin and tail wag. She is such a doll she is so hard to resist and everyone seems to have to cuddle with her. Emily is gentle and friendly with older kids and is partially house trained. She knows the commands sit and stay and walks OK on a leash. She is used to being an indoor dog and wants to keep it that way that way she can spend as much time with her new family as possible. Emily rides well in the car and will make a nice little traveling companion. Come meet this little social gal and take home your new best friend!

Thanks Ashley(k9krazee)
iloveshepherds
Dog Addict!

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 07:56:49 AM »

What a cutie!  luvsmile I think you should get her.

minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 10:23:45 AM »

How sweet!
Gizzies Mom
Dog Addict!

My little giz

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 10:10:06 PM »

Love the little ones. Such a cutie, looks like she belongs with you and yours. Heart

Grandkids are wonderful!!
IluvMyPups
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 10:29:38 PM »

LOL!! Man,do I wish! Unfortunately I won't have 200 for the adoption fee til NEXT payday. This check is for rent, plus this dog is in Washington and if there was a way I could convince my sister to get her for me that'd be great, but I don't think my sister will fall for that one! lol.  Belle would LOVE to have a little dog just like her hanging around. If there was a way to make it possible I'd get her. My sister won't do it though.

Thanks Ashley(k9krazee)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster