October 19, 2019, 07:20:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ghost     danceskel       dancing pumpkins     danceskel     ghost

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baron Mauser Parker..  (Read 9287 times)
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2012, 08:50:18 AM »

group hug
Doc Stan
Dog Addict!

Born alone, Live alone, And die alone..

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2012, 01:01:28 AM »

Today Old Mauser would have been19 years old. Wouldn't it be nice if our furfamily members lived that long?
  Little Mauser will be joining hime in the near future. There ain't much change in him yet except he is losing weight slowly.  He still folows daddy's little girl around and uses her rear end for ''aroma therapy''.
   Our ''Bridge Crew'' just keeps gettin bigger.  The old man was such a grouch that I wonder if they will get along when they meet up.
  Old Mausr
 Shadowhawk
 Dobber dawg
 Lil Buddy
        Nite Folks..   Doc. big hug

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »

Doc, you scared me, I thought it was little Mauser at first. 
The bridge does get bigger with all our animals because we have all the hearts to give them a happy life to get there. 
I think they will get along there, Old Mauser will just have to let lil Mauser know who's boss, than introduce him to everyone else there and show him the ropes.
 group hug group hug group hug
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2012, 09:24:34 AM »

group hug
KivaLuver
Dog Addict!

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2012, 09:37:32 AM »

I'm sure they will enjoy meeting up at the Bridge when the time comes and watching out for you and Dwarf. Nineteen years would be a blessing indeed.  group hug

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.-Antone France
Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.-Pythagoras
Doc Stan
Dog Addict!

Born alone, Live alone, And die alone..

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2013, 07:30:03 PM »

Been a while since april 5 2001...     5 sent to the bridge since..  He has a pretty good crowd  to watch after by now..  Old Mauser, buddy, Shadow, Dobber Dawg, Kaya, daddy's little goil and the little Monster, AND GROUCH,
little Mauser Maxim Vom Parker.  He finished out the first row in the garden  He was the only one to leave naturally at home.   He died HARD..  If I had known how close he was I would have saved him the pain and  agony ..  I would have done it myself if I had to .   It would have been better on him and a hell of a lot quicker.
  Mr Macho till the end.   He was the great grandson of Baron Mauser.
Mauser senior is the one who pulled my head outta my ass.  Jump started my heart..  The rest owe it to him.
   Dwarf  is a bit better now.  We talk of our bunch all the time.  The time is gettin' closer  that we all be together.
Time is movin' along at a good clip now.   The new boy on the block , Max, no doubt will be the last unless I get another fairly soon.

I see the Old Man out of the corner of my eye at times. Not as often as then  but still..  One day I will turn and he will still be there.  I both look forward to it and dread it also.  I am not afraid of it like I was at one time
but I ain't in no rush either.  It will be soon enough.  I still have his old duty collar.   AND baby teeth..

I remember... Doc.. big hug

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2013, 09:22:36 PM »

group hug
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster