October 18, 2017, 08:48:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: angel      Molly      angel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: de-bugging  (Read 2327 times)
dyan
Dog Addict!

« on: March 17, 2007, 11:15:01 AM »

pulling hair  pulling hair  pulling hair  pulling hair  pulling hair

How'd ya do that Terri????   
You know,,,since a few weeks ago, everytime I get on DA I get a message asking me if I want to debug.... I tried to fix it,,thought I had it but it comes up every time I'm here and occasionally if I open a website somewhere. BUT no doubt something is not working properly between my computer and D A. I do know those links worked on a couple other forums that I put them on.   hand
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 01:35:56 AM by minniesmom » Logged

Dyan
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 11:23:43 AM »

You don't need to post the links as an attachment, Dyan.

Hmm.. debug?  whoknows

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 11:38:56 AM »

Terri, I did NOT send the link as an attachment...not at first. I tried THAT after I tried to put the links on two times in a row...
I highlighted them and pasted them here,,,just as I did on the other forums...but they did not come up the same way they did there...you can not just click on them as you can on yours, or as they were other forums. I don't know why but I bet it has to do with the debug thing.
I wrote to Dave a few weeks ago to ask him if he could help me with that,,,and he answered and said he woud look into it. Then I thought I fixed it by myself and wrote back to tell him that.  But the next day it did it again.   Every time I get on DA I get a message saying Line something or another needs to be debugged...do I want to debug. If I click on yes, I got to somewhere that I really don't know what I am doing. So I click on NO and get onto the forum.  I have instructions on what to do from AOL and did it, and thought it took care of the problem, but not when I come on D A. I don't get it.

Dyan
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 11:41:23 AM »

What instructions did AOL give you?

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 11:55:46 AM »

two pages worth. Try one thing if that doesn't work try the other.  Basically, it DISABLE SCRIPT DEBUGGING IN THE INTERNET OPTION CONTROL PANEL. And deleting Cache/cookies/temp files for IE 7.0...which wipes out my saved password on my forums.
THIS is a sample of the message I recieve when getting on DA...this is my CAPTURE program that I use for Africam..WHICH by the way is the program that I downloaded that STARTED This debugging thing.....

Dyan
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 12:05:42 PM »

There is a place to turn off script debugging, in your java console.

Either that or uninstall that capture program.

dyan
Dog Addict!

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 12:30:30 PM »

If I click on YES to debugging,,,I think Java is where YES takes me. BUT I had no clue on what to do there...so I went to AOL for help on that.
I could uninstall the snap program but I LOVE it. AND my friend has it too...we did it the same day and it doesn't do that for her. We had to turn something off to get the snap program to work,,,, that might be what caused the problem. I thought about re installing it but don't remember what we had to do to get it to work. I had the instructions to pass to all of you guys if you wanted to download the program..and accidentally deleted it.

But its weird that I always get the debug thing here and not other message boards.   It does come up only occasionally when I open a link,,, but ALWAYS when I get on DA.   

Dyan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster