August 25, 2019, 07:48:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samll rescue in N.FL needs homes  (Read 463 times)
K9Siren
Dog Addict!

For those who sing..it exists

« on: March 23, 2005, 06:30:19 PM »

Some of you know I help out some friends in N. FL who run an unofficial rescue. They have quite a few new residents that were unexpected of dogs and cats. Unfortunately, they have fallen on a hard decision and, they had to make the one that would benefit them and, their own dog - Darmouth. They have to leave their acreage home and move into the city. They will be moving in a few months but, they need to start finding homes for their dogs and cats now. After they find a house in the city, they plan to really get moving and try to be an official resuce but, that will take some time. They will foster and things like that until then. I know a couple of the dogs they are looking for long-term foster homes for including Memna which may or may not be my own foster. That still remains to be seen.

So, if anyone lives in the N. Fl area and knows of rescues or, would like to foster/adopt please let me know. I'll get the information to them. I'll be posting the information on all the dogs who need homes soon and, you can crosspost those like crazy. I know they can arrange transport for some of their dogs and cats and, I'll be helping them screen adoptees and foster homes.

God Bless!
~Candace
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster