October 24, 2014, 09:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: yappie dog    bark trky1    yappie dog

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mabel is all set to be spayed on Wednesday  (Read 13659 times)
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2007, 08:41:01 AM »

Ok thank you!     Well I pray for Mabel to be rid of everything unhealthy!

God, help me to be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am."
www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
Angel-Dancer
Back to a bakers 1/2 dozen!
Dog Addict!

Kyra Our Service Dog in training

« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2007, 11:16:31 AM »

Good, glad I am close.  We have to pray and send all healthy thoughts to Mabel and only think of her with a healthy liver, body and mind.  That way we keep a flow of all positive thoughts for her. grinsno

dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Looking forward to spring!

dawnk777
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2007, 11:29:10 AM »

Will keep Mabel in my prayers.  Heart

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

Jen
Dog Addict!

my girls

« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »

Does Mabel need anything that I can help provide? I hate just sitting here doing nothing. (I think we all feel like she is part ours, at least I do)

My little dog... a heartbeat at my feet. - Edith Wharton
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2007, 01:02:29 PM »

Jen, you are exactly right. I think many of us feel Mabel is a part of us too,  Do we need to do another Mabel fund to help get her the treatment she needs to get better, research or anything?

Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

Nala Poo - Queen of the Couch

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2007, 01:29:42 PM »

You are all too generous.  For now between Gail and I we have it covered.  MM sent Mabel's liver a care package last week and I think we will be OK with what we have on hand now.  I've ordered her some more liver supplements and vitamins and have been able to keep up with her vet care.  I ran short this month because Scrappy Doo had to have some x-rays of his hips for intermittant lameness and also his final shots.  Then there is the girl in KY we are boarding for a week to get her transport arranged.  It was too much too close together on the heels of Christmas.

If she needs something drastic like an ultrasound we may need help but for now we are OK.  I really appreciate all of your love and support for Mabel.  She is as much yours as she is mine.  More so for Gail and MM who got to meet her and spend time with her.

We will keep you posted on how she is doing.  Gail and I spend a lot of time on the phone and the Internet researching possibilities for her various conditions.  Next weekend will give us a lot more information once we get the interpretation from Dr. Dodds who is a true expert.

Thanks so much everyone! group hug group hug

Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  ~Albert Schweitzer
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

« Reply #106 on: January 17, 2007, 05:37:58 PM »

Okay Anna, please keep us posted.  Mabel is our world dog and we want to make sure the world takes care of her. grinsno
Just by pictures and her stories I feel so familiar with her, I care for her a lot.  Something like the bonds we gain from just chatting with each other and sharing stories thru this forum.  I get attached easily. 
Lots of hugs to MM, Gail and you and your DH for doing so much for Mabel.  group hug  group hug  group hug
And for Mabel, give her  big hug and   kisssnow

janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2007, 05:34:53 AM »

Ditto on the support thing.  All you have to do is let us know.

big hug

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
ZoeyGirl (Jenn)
Dog Addict!

Resident GP guru!

« Reply #108 on: January 19, 2007, 07:59:25 PM »

I'll keep her in my prayers that it's something that won't be too draining on her or you.  Now that Christmas is over, if you need alittle change, just holler.  Thanks for keeping us posted.

Remember the past, plan for tomorrow but don't forget to enjoy today!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster