October 18, 2017, 08:55:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: angel      Molly      angel

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising and Websites?  (Read 1866 times)
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« on: January 05, 2007, 04:20:27 PM »

We have a specific section on the board called Member Websites found here where our members with at least 150 posts may post their websites or other websites that may advertise various dog services or other personal interests.  You are welcome to have your website in your profile, but it may not be displayed in your posts, sig file or other interactions on DA.  All websites are also subject to DA approval when 150 posts has been reached and you have been a contributing member in good standing for 6 months.  Please refrain from having any offensive material in your websites.
If you are unsure about posting a website link, please contact a moderator for approval prior to posting that link.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:14:02 PM by minniesmom » Logged

ZoeyGirl (Jenn)
Dog Addict!

Resident GP guru!

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2007, 04:36:25 PM »

Here's a dumb question:  I often refer others to the guinea pig forum that I'm on (& them to here).  Is this ok?  It's usually in posts about animals.  Sorry I'm alittle green when it comes to the computer stuff.   blush

Remember the past, plan for tomorrow but don't forget to enjoy today!
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2007, 04:37:56 PM »

That's fine Jenn, it's in answer to a question and being helpful.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster