November 20, 2017, 03:08:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mabel  (Read 63998 times)
LoveNewfies
Global Moderator

« Reply #700 on: February 20, 2007, 07:49:56 AM »

crying

That poor baby  group hug

Trisha
Staff Writer

Hey, watcha' doin'?

« Reply #701 on: February 20, 2007, 08:22:06 AM »

crying crying crying crying
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #702 on: February 20, 2007, 10:55:04 AM »

oh my......  crying

Jen
Dog Addict!

my girls

« Reply #703 on: February 20, 2007, 11:24:24 AM »

crying

My little dog... a heartbeat at my feet. - Edith Wharton
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #704 on: February 20, 2007, 01:06:07 PM »

wimpering  My  heart is literally breaking for that puppy.  I'm so glad that he's with you now, Anna.

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
Doc Stan
Dog Addict!

Born alone, Live alone, And die alone..

« Reply #705 on: February 20, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »

Anna, I really do not like the look of those blisters or postules [?]   Dwarf and I are pulling for him.   Stan..

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Friedrich Nietzsche

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #706 on: February 22, 2007, 12:13:41 AM »

Oh, poor guy looks so uncomfortable.  I am so glad he is in your hands where he has a great chance of recovery.  I really hope his new family does as well as you helping him out. group hug group hug
Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

Nala Poo - Queen of the Couch

« Reply #707 on: February 22, 2007, 07:57:16 AM »

Oh, poor guy looks so uncomfortable.  I am so glad he is in your hands where he has a great chance of recovery.  I really hope his new family does as well as you helping him out. group hug group hug

Here's an email I got from his new mom and dad.  They adopted a little girl from me two years ago.  She was diagnosed with bilateral dysplasia and they spent $12K having both of her hips replaced and then they put in a pool so that she could get good exercise. 

Anna,

Don't you worry, we can't wait to cuddle our new little prince. We were the luckiest mommy and daddy to get our little princess and we can't wait to love our little prince. We just can't thank you enough for all that you have done for us. Hannah has enriched our lives beyond our wildest dreams and we both know Quigley is going to complete our family. He needs us as much as we need him. He has been been through so many terrible times, you saved him and we can't thank you enough. Now well Saturday we will take over and I know in my heart that you will be very happy with your choice of letting us love Quigley. I talked to Dr. Green and he has an appointment with her. She is the best, I trust her with Hannah and no other Dr. besides her hip Dr.allowed to touch her, so please do not worry about Quigley getting the best home or the best medical care. We fell in love our little boy from the first photo that you sent us. We just want to love and take care of him the way that h e deserves. Please don't worry.

We are planning to leave Cape Coral at 6:00 AM on Sat. so how long should it take us about 7 or 8 hours. I will need directions. You can fax them to me or if you rather I will call when we hit the state line.

Can't wait to see you and have you see Hannah, I am sure you will be very proud of her, she is quite a lady.

Talk to you soon.

Dee

Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  ~Albert Schweitzer
Hill
May Bite...
Global Moderator

« Reply #708 on: February 22, 2007, 04:06:16 PM »

They sound nice!  Heart

Are you excited to get to see the pup you adopoted out to them 2 yrs ago?? I always think thats one of the best parts! Getting to see the happy family down the road!

Life is sweeter with a six pack!

mmgy
Dog Addict!

Wag More, Bark Less.

« Reply #709 on: February 22, 2007, 04:38:43 PM »

Quigley? They're naming him Quigley????

Oh my!

The top ten reasons to spay/neuter were gassed at Gaston County AC this morning.

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little. ~~Edmund Burke
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #710 on: February 22, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »

They do sound like sweet caring people. sounds like Quiqley is getting a good family!

MM.. you don't like the name?  rotflmao

Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #711 on: February 22, 2007, 05:27:11 PM »

I can't wait to see Hannah all grown up.  She was just six months old when they got her.  She was the most outgoing little pup of a litter of 6 that we took in.  I am really excited.  Happy Yell Happy Yell

BTW.  Thank you to whomever our anonymous benefactor is.  We can't wait to see who wins the Ruffle! luvsmile

Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  ~Albert Schweitzer
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #712 on: February 22, 2007, 05:30:38 PM »

Wow!  Little Quigley is going to a terrific home.  I hope you'll have some pics of Hannah all grown up and some of her meeting her new brother to share with us!   wink2

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #713 on: February 26, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »

New picture of Mabel here!  http://dogaddicts.com/smf/index.php?topic=17579.msg263860;topicseen#msg263860

ZoeyGirl (Jenn)
Dog Addict!

Resident GP guru!

« Reply #714 on: February 27, 2007, 05:50:26 PM »

Poor baby!  Glad he's going to a great home!

Remember the past, plan for tomorrow but don't forget to enjoy today!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster