November 20, 2017, 03:04:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pictures of Mabel  (Read 63994 times)
Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #675 on: February 18, 2007, 09:15:38 PM »

Happy Yell I got to see Mabel Pics.  I love it.  She looks great.  I love her wrinkles. 
I also love how great she thinks that crunched bottle was. 
The Saugages are so adorable.
Such a happy clan. laffV
dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Looking forward to spring!

dawnk777
« Reply #676 on: February 18, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »

Awww, she looks great!  She is so fuzzy!  I see she likes chewing on plastic bottles and the little ones think she is a jungle gym!  Do you think she is still a puppy?  She just looks like her paws are too big yet!

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #677 on: February 18, 2007, 09:43:42 PM »

luvsmile  Mabel!!!  Looking so beautiful and happy!

thud  Those puppies!  To die for!!!!

It looks like your DH's pant leg has been tugged on by one too many puppies.   rotflmao

Great album.  Thanks for sharing!   heart

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
Kelsey
Moderator Emeritus

« Reply #678 on: February 18, 2007, 09:46:44 PM »

that was such a great pic collection.  I think that's the happiest and youngest looking I've seen Mabel yet.  Thanks so much for sharing!

I was thinking the exact same thing!  She actually looks younger than before!  It's amazing!  What a sweetheart!  Thanks for sharing more photos!

Hogan: http://www.dogster.com/?124897    Jack: http://www.dogster.com/?124913

Jen
Dog Addict!

my girls

« Reply #679 on: February 18, 2007, 10:28:37 PM »

those pictures are great especially the ones of her with the pups... absolutely adorable  Heart

My little dog... a heartbeat at my feet. - Edith Wharton
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #680 on: February 19, 2007, 04:27:07 AM »

Happy Yell

Mabel pics!!!!  Worth waiting for!  That slideshow was great!.

I love the one of the pups climbing on Mabel and I love the one where she's sitting up.  She looks like a little puppy in that one!

Mabel's story is truly one from rags to doggy riches.    Heart Heart

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

Nala Poo - Queen of the Couch

« Reply #681 on: February 19, 2007, 07:36:12 AM »

I'm glad you all enjoyed her pictures.  She does act more like a pup everyday although the vet thinks she is possibly three.  Those cute little sausages are ready for new homes.  I have one female and two males.  Spread the word so that we can see them grow up here on DA!  I also have a new sausage but he looks more like a tiny Weiner.  He is covered in scabs all over his body under his fur and very underweight.  He also had big blisters all over his little belly.  Poor thing will probably lose most of his hair before he heals completely.  He is the same age as the other pups but half their weight.  Someone also cut his tail off and it got terribly infected.  The happy news is that he has a home!  A wonderful family that adopted a pup from me two years ago is driving 12 hours one way to come and get him Saturday!  They are the kind of family you would want for every dog.  I am so excited for him.

Warning!!   hand  Graphic pictures.  They may make you cry. crying

* Little Scabby face.jpg (37.13 KB, 640x427 - viewed 371 times.)

* Little sweet guy.jpg (30.76 KB, 640x427 - viewed 362 times.)

* Poor Tail.jpg (32.83 KB, 640x427 - viewed 393 times.)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 07:38:49 AM by Anna and Mabel » Logged

Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  ~Albert Schweitzer
Jen
Dog Addict!

my girls

« Reply #682 on: February 19, 2007, 10:54:55 AM »

that poor little guy  crying  enraged

My little dog... a heartbeat at my feet. - Edith Wharton
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #683 on: February 19, 2007, 11:09:24 AM »

poor little guy. I'm glad you found a good home for him already!

Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #684 on: February 19, 2007, 01:15:13 PM »

Poor guy, what a rough beginning in life.  That puppy will be so happy with the new family when they get him better.  He will appreciate you and them forever.
dawnk777
Dog Addict!

Looking forward to spring!

dawnk777
« Reply #685 on: February 19, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »

Poor little guy.  His fur doesn't look too healthy.  I hope the new family shares pics, as he gets better, so we can see him all full of nice shiny fur.

~*Dawn and Jasmine*~

Kim H
Global Moderator

« Reply #686 on: February 19, 2007, 01:44:19 PM »

I'm so very glad you found a home for this special little one. The other healthy pups, I'm sure will be easier to place. Thank goodness for a wonderful family for this one.

Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #687 on: February 19, 2007, 02:50:17 PM »

Poor little guy.  His fur doesn't look too healthy.  I hope the new family shares pics, as he gets better, so we can see him all full of nice shiny fur.

Actually with all the embedded scabs he will likely lose most of his fur.  His ears are already bald and I spend about an hour a day picking scabs off of him.  Poor little guy just lays in my lap and lets me pick at him.  The blisters on his belly have dried up but feel and look awful.  I am sure they will start shedding in a few days.  For now we are soaking him in a bath every couple of days to loosen up the scabs and try to get him more comfortable.  He will look a lot worse before he gets better.  I hope his new mom and dad aren't too horrified by his appearance.  I know they will love him but he is going to look rough for a while to come.

Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight.  ~Albert Schweitzer
Trisha
Staff Writer

Hey, watcha' doin'?

« Reply #688 on: February 19, 2007, 05:05:58 PM »

Anna,
Do you know what the blisters are from?
Trisha
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #689 on: February 19, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »

Poor little baby.   wimpering  What the poor thing has gone thru in his short little life.   vent  Cutting his tail off???   enraged
So glad that he has a home waiting for him.

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
LoveNewfies
Global Moderator

« Reply #690 on: February 19, 2007, 08:13:23 PM »

Anna,
Trisha

Possibly from laying in his own urine - I don't think anyone knows for certain.

Poor little guy.  I'm so happy he's going to such a great home.  They will, no doubt, give this little guy the best life.

A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #691 on: February 19, 2007, 08:19:52 PM »

crying crying crying  I don't understand

God, help me to be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am."
www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #692 on: February 19, 2007, 08:29:08 PM »

Anna,
Trisha

Gail and I think the blisters are urine burns, as for the rest of his fur it may be sarcoptic mange.  We are treating for it just in case.  He is eating and starting to gain some weight.  Poor little thing doesn't play when I let him out with the other pups.  He just comes and tugs on my pant leg until I pick him up.  He is a sweet baby but in such bad shape.  I will try to get an updated picture in the next day or two.  He is looking really awful and it's hard to hug a crusty, icky pup. 

minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #693 on: February 19, 2007, 08:57:58 PM »

I'm with AJ on this..  I don't understand how people can do this.. he's just a baby!!!

People disgust me.

Angel-Dancer
Dog Addict!

My baby boy Tucker

« Reply #694 on: February 19, 2007, 10:52:04 PM »

I think his new family will love him no matter how he looks and will appreciate every bit of progress he makes.
Poor guy, he proly does not even feel well enough to play with the other pups yet. 
He is so happy to be in loving arms now, he proly feels like he is in heaven on earth now.
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #695 on: February 20, 2007, 04:26:31 AM »

Those pics are heartbreaking.  That poor little pup just wants to be loved.

People  enraged

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
Trisha
Staff Writer

Hey, watcha' doin'?

« Reply #696 on: February 20, 2007, 07:28:32 AM »

Gail and I think the blisters are urine burns, as for the rest of his fur it may be sarcoptic mange.  We are treating for it just in case.  He is eating and starting to gain some weight.  Poor little thing doesn't play when I let him out with the other pups.  He just comes and tugs on my pant leg until I pick him up.  He is a sweet baby but in such bad shape.  I will try to get an updated picture in the next day or two.  He is looking really awful and it's hard to hug a crusty, icky pup. 

Dear lord! That poor little guy. Well, you worked a miracle with Mabel...he's in good hands.
Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #697 on: February 20, 2007, 07:31:41 AM »

Pictures from this morning.  WARNING!!  They will hurt your heart.

* Itty Bitty.jpg (56.64 KB, 768x512 - viewed 332 times.)

* Sleeping.jpg (53.3 KB, 768x512 - viewed 362 times.)

Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #698 on: February 20, 2007, 07:33:39 AM »

A couple more..

* Angry Tummy.jpg (68.77 KB, 768x512 - viewed 362 times.)

* Sad Baby.jpg (51.34 KB, 640x427 - viewed 348 times.)

Anna and Mabel
Certifiable Dog Idiot
Dog Addict!

« Reply #699 on: February 20, 2007, 07:35:11 AM »

Last one.   wimpering

* pitiful.jpg (47.07 KB, 640x427 - viewed 319 times.)

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster