August 25, 2019, 07:22:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: flag     flag     flag     flag

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eek! Kitties!  (Read 503 times)
K9Siren
Dog Addict!

For those who sing..it exists

« on: March 14, 2005, 08:27:51 PM »

A friend of mine just got ahold of me. She has a few cats and, a couple were her Mothers. Well,a couple were supposed to be fixed and, they turned out not to be. This morning, her cat, "Kitty" came up to her, meowing and would not stop until Lindsay followed her. Kitty led Lindsay into the room where she "showed off" a brand-new litter of kittens. *groooannn*

The litter was six but, one did not make it. So, five are alive and well. Lindsay said Kitty won't let her near the kittens yet but, she'll let them look...just not too close. She's not so happy they weren't fixed but, I hope this gets her the motivation to get them fixed!

Lindsay is asking me to help her get the kittens adopted out and, make sure they have good homes so, I agreed I would give her a hand. If anyone knows of any Cat Rescue type forums etc. feel free to cross-post this. The parents are purebred.One is Russian Blue and the other is American Bobtail.

Five kittens, born 03/14/05. American Bobtail and Russian Blue, parents on premises. These kittens are not ready to go home yet and, won't be until they are weaned. We are taking a waiting list for the kittens. You can come visit them if you would like but, you can not take them until they are ready. The adoption fee is $50.00 in the South FL area only. Please E-mail C_Werry@yahoo.com for information.

God Bless!
~Candace
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster