September 01, 2014, 06:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Mommy.....  (Read 1424 times)
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« on: May 17, 2006, 07:38:56 PM »

made me mmm ice cweam mmm and I mmm got to lick mmm the spoon!  mmm

* YUMM2.JPG (36.33 KB, 326x407 - viewed 101 times.)

* YUMM1.JPG (24.35 KB, 319x399 - viewed 105 times.)

God, help me to be the kind of person that my dog thinks I am."
www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
Donna and Ron
Dog Addict!

Life doesn't get any better than this...

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 07:42:20 PM »

Cana- you so lucky...our mommy don't even have time to brush us these days. We know our human brover has been sick but what's a spoiled dog to do. We stoled the butter wrappper from the garbage last night to let her know we not happy.  Can we come live wiff you....  crying
Love Jake and Putter...

Money will buy a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
--Josh Billings
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 07:48:14 PM »

Lucky you Cana!!  My Mom sez it's not hot enough to make it yet.. but soon. I hope.

We did go fer a drive today and she got me a cup of ice cream from the dairy queen. She told me not to get used to it, cuz it's crap..  but she ate some too.. so I dunno what she's talkin bout!  She's happy cuz it fits in the cup holder in the car next to my water cup.  So she can eat her crap cone and I can have mine!  It must be the cone she eats that is crap...

A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 07:50:09 PM »

Cana- you so lucky...our mommy don't even have time to brush us these days. We know our human brover has been sick but what's a spoiled dog to do. We stoled the butter wrappper from the garbage last night to let her know we not happy.  Can we come live wiff you....  crying
Love Jake and Putter...

Sure you can!  I'll tell my Mom you're coming!  dancydog  She'll have to make the ammangements!

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 07:51:34 PM »

Lucky you Cana!!  My Mom sez it's not hot enough to make it yet.. but soon. I hope.

We did go fer a drive today and she got me a cup of ice cream from the dairy queen. She told me not to get used to it, cuz it's crap..  but she ate some too.. so I dunno what she's talkin bout!  She's happy cuz it fits in the cup holder in the car next to my water cup.  So she can eat her crap cone and I can have mine!  It must be the cone she eats that is crap...

That's funny, Minnie! I never had Dairy Queen, but I know my Mom loves Blizzards! I don't know what they are!

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 09:54:07 PM »

Dear Cana,

Your ice cweam looks goood.  Seejay and I both like ice cweam but since he's big, lazy and stubborn (that's what mom says anyway) and won't get in the truck any more, we don't get to go for ice cweam.  I am a good girl and jump right in but I always have to stay home with my dumb bruddah.  I think I'd like to live with you.  If I come stay with you, can I bring my boy?  He eats these cold things on sticks called pops and I make him drop them by pushing him with my nose and then I get to eat them!!!  I'll share with you!

Love,
Ivy

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2006, 10:05:01 PM »

Okay, so I have to tell my Mom that you and Seejay are coming and so is Jake and Putter!  Wow, we can play all day!

I'll go tell Mom!

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
Donna and Ron
Dog Addict!

Life doesn't get any better than this...

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 10:17:00 PM »

I think Ivy wants to bring Nick and leave SeeJay home  joke

Money will buy a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
--Josh Billings
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 10:19:39 PM »

Oh....Mom does better with furkids than human ones!

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
KatMoon
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 10:58:11 PM »

Cana, you must have the bestest mom ever. Mine is just mean, don't even get a lick in this house. Is it nice where you live ... I could pack my stuff real fast, I think.
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2006, 11:09:37 PM »

Oh boy!  My mom will be so excited!  This will be the zoo she always wanted!  dancydog

All you guys in our place!  She'll be having to make ice cream in that blender thing every night, to keep up!

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 04:29:41 AM »

Don't forgit meeeeeeeeee!!!

I luv ice cream!!!

When i saw your picture just now Cana  I licked mommy's screen but all i tasted was dust.

Ps ~ i will bring some toys over to your house for ice cream.

Love
Molly

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 07:16:48 AM »

Sure Molly, you can come too!   woof  We'll have a great big ice cream party!

Oh and bring cake!  dancydog
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 07:18:27 AM by A.J. » Logged

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 08:35:10 AM »

I dunt think my mommy will let me take her cake.

She guards it too goode.  She's a cake hog.

Love
Molly

You can never replace the dog that you lost in your heart~ you can only make your heart a little bit bigger to include a new one.
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 08:41:17 AM »

Cana, I'm warning you..If I bring Seejay none of us will get ANY ice cream, he'll hog it all.  The boy is easier to steal treats from.

Love,
Ivy

I don't believe in fate or destiny. I believe in various degrees of hatred, paranoia, and abandonment. However much of that gets heaped upon you doesn't matter - it's only a matter of how much you can take and what it does to you.

-Henry Rollins
Biscuitsmom
Dog Addict!

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 01:16:02 PM »

You got the bested mom!

dawnk777
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 01:36:49 PM »

Cana, you have a great mom!  I got a frozen Kong, a long time ago, but no one has made one since.  Sad

I wanna come, too, but maybe I can talk mom into making some homemade frosty paws for me!
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 01:44:56 PM »

Cana, you have a great mom!  I got a frozen Kong, a long time ago, but no one has made one since.  Sad

I wanna come, too, but maybe I can talk mom into making some homemade frosty paws for me!

I get a Kong filled with a piece of turkey frank,frozen yogurt and pumpkin everyday...and home-made "frosty paws" every night! Mom says "It's because she doesn't have a life"  rotflmao

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
janpo1
Global Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52:41 PM »

I git a kong eviryday too. 

It always has pumpkin and peanit butter in it but my mommy puts other stuff in it too.  She puts grilled chickin or biskits or cheese.

Have i mentioned how much i love my mommy?

love
Molly

KatMoon
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 03:16:27 PM »

Had to drag out an old bone from under the couch ... then I got stuck. Oh, and last night, they smeared whipped cream on top of my nose and laughed at me ... because I couldn't reach it. That was a 'reward' for my sulphur dip. Did I mention that I stink now?? I want to live where you guys live. Daisy
Mikey
Forever exploring...
Dog Addict!

Country Fan

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 03:31:35 PM »

What's ice cream? head scratch

is it tat cold stuff thats like white? I used to love that but mom doesn't give me it anymore. she deprives me! CAN I Pleeze live wit u? we can have a slumber party. That would be fun and we could eat and eat and eat ice cream. Ask your mommy now cuz im packing my bags right now! rotflmao
 Love,
        Sassy

RIP Sassy: Dec. 26th 1997-June 13, 2008
Forever loved
Mikey-5 year old pug/beagle mix
A.J.
Staff Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 03:46:12 PM »

You can come Daisy, Sassy and all you guys! 

Sassy, it's ice cream Mommy makes me.  She puts plain yogurt, a banana and peanut butter in the blender and mixes it all together.  Then she puts it in small containers and then she freezes them! They're sooooo good!  dancydog

www.shoptoearn.net/aj12
traveling_chihuahua
Dog Addict!

Radar Love!!!

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2006, 12:53:05 AM »

OH, my mama and daddy get me softserve for McDonald's. I get it when it is really hot outside. It's the best!
megs
Dog Addict!

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2006, 08:47:27 AM »

We've gone twice this week to the ice cream stand for ice cream cuz we're such good dogs.
Last night, we had to stand in line with all kinds of other dogs to get a babies vaccine (I think that's what mom said) so I don't get babies.  That's good cuz I don't want any babies!!!

-Henry Rollins
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster