August 30, 2014, 01:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask Co.mments Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks MSN Live Netscape Socializer Squidoo Technorati Yahoo My Web

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hide me please  (Read 368 times)
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« on: April 27, 2006, 08:24:08 PM »

Mom said something about bath toe nails and hair cut . That means only one thing no no no no no no . I dont want to. I dont want to see the vet again. Mom said saomething of a heart worm check. That means vet and needles. Can one of you nice friends please hide me I dont want to go. PLease hide me!!!!!!!!!!! I promise to be good I wont make a peep. SO please some one hide me just for a day or two. Mom will than have to cancell the vet. And it will save me from a bath toenails being cut and hair cut. What do ya say please or pretty please.
minniesmom
Administrator

*The Enabler*

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 08:32:25 PM »

waving comeon over.. I'll hide ya!  What's another Springer.. no one will notice!  Grin

Donna and Ron
Dog Addict!

Life doesn't get any better than this...

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 09:03:04 PM »

We got room for you here in BARKERSFIELD I don't know how far that is from you but Mom will never notice one more, she loves all the animals. And we all just had baffs here so none due for a while.

Your friends, Jake and Putter

Money will buy a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
--Josh Billings
dingbat
Barks a Lot!

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 07:28:32 AM »

Thanks you guys but I thinks me was to late. Mom gave me the baths and toe nails last night. Now I am in big trouble she getting the clippers darn her I thinks she read the post so shes did it. Now next time I will comes over right aways. I knew could count on yas. Oops here she comes I donts like them clippers they to noisey. Yikes Bye gotta go bye.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Questions? Comments? Contact the Webmaster